Post by VA Dodgeball Webmaster on Dec 28, 2005 8:56:41 GMT -5
I have been getting a ton of questions about:
- When is the deadline - Can we just show up on the 24th - Do we need to pay now - Who do we make the check out to
Let me clear that all up.
1. The official deadline is February 20th.
2. If you know you are coming, do not wait to get in your registration form. With the amount of interest this $10k event is getting, I see me having to close the tournament entries earlier. I would hate to see someone not get in because they waited until the last minute.
3. Do not plan on coming the 24th and signing up. You won’t be able to play.
4. I need payment along with the registration form. This tournament is going to be big. We don’t want to worry about anything except having fun and playing dodgeball come the 24th. We cannot be trying to chase down teams that haven’t paid.
5. All forms (registration, liability waiver, parental consent if under 18 and payment) must be done before the 24th. All forms can be emailed to you and then either mailed or faxed back.
6. Please make checks payable to: Greg Roman. They can be sent to the address on the form (5115 Leesburg Pike, Falls Church, VA 22041).
Post by the bashars on Feb 21, 2006 18:46:42 GMT -5
why did you close the reg. date early. we sent in our money and forms on friday... we missed out on going to florida for a funeral because of this dodgeball tournament. can we PLEASE STILL PLAY. we came in second place for the tournament in october sponsered by Chik-Fil-A .. please respond...
Post by VA Dodgeball Webmaster on Feb 22, 2006 20:36:33 GMT -5
I have responsed to numerous emails, numerous phone calls. I have yet to receive any of your registration info, payemnt,etc. You missed the deadline. If you knew you wanted to play in this event over a month ago, you should have planned better. I have tried all I can do. I closed the draw early, as stated on the web page, that if the tournament got to big, I would close it early. I also said on the site, DO NOT WAIT until the last minute, I would hate for anyone to get closed out sicne they waited until the last minute. You sent in your forms on Friday, that is waiting until the last minute. I have done all I can, as we have discussed through emails and phone conversations. I have done all I can. I am truly sorry. Greg